TER 011: Passion Is Life with Melanie Hunter
Melanie Hunter is an artist who has built a successful career around her work without snuffing out the passion for what she does.
She defines success as doing what she loves everyday and has achieved that through her artwork. In this episode of The Entrepreneur Redefined, she explains what it takes to work creatively, how she keeps the passion fresh, and what it means to be effortless.
Thank you for listening!
This podcast wouldn't exist without you - our listeners - and we're thankful for your time and energy. In this busy world, it's truly an honor to know that you make space for us in your day.
If you liked what you heard, please share this podcast episode using the sharing buttons below. If you have something to add, we'd love to hear from you in the comments, too. We do, indeed, read and reply to them!
One of the most helpful things you can do to support The Entrepreneur Redefined is to leave a rating and review on iTunes. Ratings help our show get noticed and we very much appreciate them!
Thanks, again, for your time and I look forward to speaking to you again in the next episode!
IN THIS EPISODE
- Melanie was fortunate to find a life-long artist collaboration with Nicolas Africano straight out of graduate school.
- She has leaned not to fear risk. Her greatest achievements have been the result of taking risks.
- Art was a passion before it was turned into a business.
- Melanie mastered processes and methods that initially resulted in constant failure. Today, she’s one of the top glass casting artists precisely because she worked through those failures.
- She strives for work that appears to have been effortless.
- Melanie doesn’t think in terms of business; she wants clients to be moved by the work 20 years later.
- Money is not success – it’s just a vehicle to reaching success.
- Her greatest strength is her stubbornness and she’s not willing to reconsider that position.
- She has leveraged connections and networking to further both her career and her industry.
TER listeners get 15% off your order! For all of your voiceover needs. Your words. My voice. It’s that simple!
The best WordPress theme going, hands down. Drag and drop interface, clean integrations, dozens of modules, and a lot more.